Mobile Banking FAQs
* What are the restrictions on the type of mobile devices that can be used to access accounts?
The Shamrock Bank mobile solution is phone device agnostic. It works with any web-enabled mobile device whose network allows secure SSL traffic.
* What functions can I perform from my mobile device?
View Transaction History
View Account Balances
Transfer Funds between accounts
* How do I know if my transfer was entered successfully?
Each time you make a transfer, a confirmation SMS Text message will be sent to your mobile device. If you do not receive a confirmation text message, double check to make sure the transaction went through.
* What if I no longer want to be a mobile user?
Log in to Shamrock Bank Online www.shamrockbank.com >Select Options >Mobile Settings > Deselect Activate Mobile Banking Access >click Agree.
* What happens if I loose my mobile device?
Since your account data is not stored on your mobile device, your information cannot be stolen. When you replace your device, simply edit your Mobile Settings and make any changes to the Wireless Provider and/or Phone Number.
* What happens if I loose communication/signal during a transaction?
When you complete a transaction from your mobile device, you will receive an SMS Text Message as confirmation that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
* What do I need to do if I get a new phone?
If you simply get a new phone, but are using the same phone number and provider, no changes on your part are necessary. If you switch providers and/or phone numbers, log in to your Shamrock Bank Online account via the Internet and update your information on the Options >Mobile Settings page. You will not receive SMS Text messages regarding Mobile Banking transactions if your phone number is not correct.
* How can I search for a transaction?
You will only be able to view 15 days worth of transaction history on your mobile device. There is not a search feature.
* Can I use any mobile device to access my accounts?
Yes. You can access your accounts via any mobile device that is web-enabled and allows secure SSL traffic. The only difference is that SMS Text messages will be sent to the device entered when enrolling for mobile banking, not any device from which you perform a transaction.
* What if I can't get my mobile device to work with Internet Banking?
There are a number of reasons that you may experience trouble accessing the mobile version of Shamrock Bank Online on your phone. To use the mobile version, your phone will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
1. You must first enroll through traditional Internet banking before you can gain access.
2. Your mobile device must be web enabled.
3. Your mobile network must allow secure SSL traffic. (You may need to contact your mobile provider to determine this.)