- Must be a customer for at least 6 months;
- Must have fewer than 4 overdrafts in any 3 month period for the last 5 quarters;
- Must be enrolled in Online Banking (Netteller);
- Must have the Shamrock Bank To Go! app installed on your Apple or Android device; and
- Must be enrolled and receive e-statments;
- No more than 4 chargebacks in the last 6 months;
*At any time the above requirements are not met, the product may be disabled
Check Deposit Guidelines
- Mobile deposit is FREE.
- Daily deposit limit of $2,500.
- Rolling 30 day limit of $5,000.
- Limit of 50 deposits per month.
- 4:00 p.m. cut off time (see funds availability below for details).
- Please keep deposited checks for 7 days before destroying.
- Cannot deposit any foreign items or savings bonds.
- Checks payable to more than one person must be endorsed by each named payee.
- Only deposit checks payable to the owners of the account.
- Write on the back of your checks "For Mobile Deposit Only to Shamrock Bank, N.A." and the current date with your signature (account number optional).
- You will receive approval messages or adjustments via e-mail.
Items that CANNOT be deposited:
- Foreign Checks.
- 3rd party checks.
- Returned or re-deposited items.
- Rebate checks.
- Money Orders.
Making Deposits - Step-By-Step Instructions
Learn how to make a mobile deposit on your mobile device.
Funds Availability | Your ability to withdraw funds from mobile deposits
Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Our policy is to make funds from your check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit.
For determining the availability of your deposit, every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays.
If you make a deposit before 4:00 p.m. (CST) on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit. However if you make a deposit after 4:00 p.m. (CST) or on a day we are not open, we will consider the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
Electronic Fund Transfer Policy
Message, data rates and deposit restrictions may apply. Subject to eligibility.